GV Inflatable Nation’s mission is to provide a safe, clean & fun facility for children and adults. Please see the general entry rules and follow to keep our facility at its best, by following these rules we will be able to provide a happy, comfortable and safe environment for all.
- Please respect our facility and protect our staff and customers by not visiting our centre if your child is unwell. *Please do not visit GV Inflatable Nation if you have experienced vomiting or diarrhoea within the last 48-72 hours
- Socks must be worn at all times by all patrons play equipment for health & safety reasons. Socks are available for purchase.
- No sharp objects or shoes are to be carried out on play equipment.
- Staff are trained to supervise general play areas only. Please actively supervise your child at all times.
- GV Inflatable Nation accepts no responsibility for any injuries, and will not tolerate any claims resulting in any damages from playing on equipment.
- Only guardians over 18 years are able to supervise children.
- Please report all accidents to GV Inflatable Nation management team immediately on the day of accident.
- GV Inflatable Nation aims to provide a safe and fun environment for all. It is ultimately the parent/guardian’s responsibility for their child’s actions and behaviour.
- GV Inflatable Nation will not tolerate any form of bullying or rough play by children or adults. Only one verbal warning will be given. Refunds will NOT be given.
- The GV Inflatable Nation team pride themselves in providing a clean environment, please ensure you help the team by notifying any dissatisfied areas, for staff to attend to immediately.
- Strictly NO food or drink on play equipment at any time.
- Please read and understand GV Inflatable Nation safety regulations and playing rules around the centre.
- In an event of an unlikely emergency, Please follow GV Inflatable Nation staff instructions.
- BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!
We understand that plans change and therefore you can cancel your party with a full refund. However, we require a minimum of seven days’ notice. We will happily transfer the date of your party should you need to make any changes within the seven day period. Deposits for cancellations made seven days or less before the party are non-refundable.